This is the official web site for KAI - the Kirton Adaption-Innovation Inventory.
KAI is one of the world's foremost measures for problem-solving, teamwork and creativity.
KAI measures style of problem solving
and creativity. KAI is used:
- in the training of managers and key teams as part of the management of change
- in group training and individual development as part of the management of diversity
- for the enhancement of group cohesion and effectiveness
- for leadership techniques, and
- for problem-solving team building.
KAI Practitioners are
typically HR managers, company directors, business consultants & trainers.
KAI is also widely used
by academics in the fields of business, psychology, sociology and education. KAI can only be used by Certificated
Practitioners - see the
About KAI tab for more information about Certification Courses.