KAI Master Class Courses:
Online: November 19th – 20th
Online: December 9th – 10th
February 23rd – 24th, 2022
For more information about the Master Classes, please click here. To find out if you’re eligible to attend, please contact Nicola.Kirton@KAI.Foundation
What will you get out of the Master Class – in summary:
- Become a recognised Master Practitioner
- New ideas to deepen your practice
- Increase how you can help your clients, colleagues or patients
- Understanding of part-scores, variants and how to leverage them
- Update on the latest research, case studies, products and applications
- Master Practitioners have a higher KAI profile (on this website, at events etc.)
- No further maintenance of your certification required
Note: Upon successful achievement of KAI Master Practitioner status, further maintenance of your KAI certification will not be required – although we will encourage you to continue to be an active part of the KAI community, get involved (and present, if you can) with the annual Symposium, our webinars and networking events. (Obviously, all other clauses of the Conditions of Sale remain unaltered).
*Please note: we reserve the right to change dates and venues without notice if unforeseen circumstances dictate. In the event of cancellation, e.g. due to lack of enrolments, all deposits and fees will be refunded. Limited individual enrolments are available. Dates are reserved for group/team registrations.