KAI Symposium 2022
After the outstanding success of the Symposium 2021, we are delighted to be running one again in 2022 and we do hope you will be able to join us.
The Symposium 2021 had over 14 presentations made to an international audience, from a wide range of sectors, applications and practitioners.
Jointly hosted by the KAI Foundation and the Center of Cooperative Problem Solving, Virginia Tech.
Event Details (more to follow) :
Dates – 23 & 24 February 2022
Location – Online
The Symposium 2022 will feature:
- Case studies of KAI in use in different disciplines
- New research results and its implications
- ‘Ask the expert’ panels – topics to be confirmed
- Opportunity to participate in KAI group activities
- Round table discussion groups
- We anticipate two key-note speakers – to be announced