What will I get out of it?
What will I get out of it?
Firstly, you will be recognised as a ‘Master KAI Practitioner’ – a member of the KAI elite! We will list you as such on our directory of practitioners and at events.
Successful completion of the qualification will mean that you require no further maintenance of your KAI Certification (although you will still need to adhere to our conditions of sale, or code of ethical practice).
The Master Class is stimulating and tailored to the delegates’ requirements, so no one is identical to another. Each is uniquely presented.
Specific topics covered include:
• in-depth coverage of sub-traits (part-scores) and their uses. Including leveraging the benefits of variants from expected.
• use of KAI team & pair
• new case studies
• detect, reduce and confidently handle unreliable scores
• the paradox of structure
• problem A & B
• answering difficult client questions
• the presentation & demonstration of KAI to all levels, including development of your existing presentation materials
• methods of avoiding the creation of resistors to change
Plus, sessions on using KAI for:
• individual development, and group training, to give personal awareness as part of the management of diversity
• the training of managers and key teams as part of the management of change and transformation
• the enhancement of group cohesion and effectiveness
• leadership development
• problem-solving team building and development
• identifying organizational issues, such as cognitive climate, the pendulum of change, the use of agents of change, cognitive bridgers, plus idea generation & adoption.
• current uses: consultancy (selection & assessment); counselling & stress management; idea generation
The Master Class will enable you to:
• be up to date with current research and use of KAI relevant to your field of work (the advanced workshop is carefully tailored to individual delegate requirements)
• present and promote KAI to clients and superiors, peers and subordinates within your organization
• detect and confidently handle unreliable scores
• identify vulnerable respondents and deal with them correctly
• give in-depth feedback using all 4 KAI scores (that is, total and three sub-traits)
• use the feedback booklet more fully and be able to answer any client questions arising from it
• identify people under cognitive stress and give them in-sight to reduce this stress
• structure teams to maximize co-operation, and/or efficiency, and/or productivity.
• identify the cognitive climate of an organization and thereby improve the interface between selected individuals and its structure.
Master Practitioner Networks
Many Master KAI Practitioners find the opportunity to discuss and share ideas (and problems) with other like-minded individuals one of the most valuable outcomes of attending the Class. Most remain in contact with their fellow delegates after the Class and continue to enjoy the benefits of informal collaboration and support.
You may also approach The KAI Foundation to get more involved in the future of KAI, events and the annual Symposium. We hope you do!